New Allparts Maple with Ebony Fretboard Telecaster Neck.
Finished in an Amber Nitro Cellulose
Brand New - Licensed by Fender
This neck has a nice grain pattern and is an excellent neck for replacement or new project installations.
We have upgraded this neck:-
1. Spot Leveled and dressed the frets.
2. Dressed the Fret Ends and Tangs.
3. Supply and install Graph Tech Nubone Tusq Nut
4. Cleaned and conditioned the Fretboard
These pictures are the actual neck
· 21 vintage frets (.079" x .043")
· Satin Amber Nitro Cellulose finish
· Ebony fingerboard
· 7.25" radius
· Nut width 1-5/8"
· Heel width 2-3/16"
· Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
· Truss Rod adjustment at heel
· Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95" at twelfth fret (Nominal)
Shipping is by Priority Mail (includes Insurance)
There will be some fine tuning needed after the neck is mounted to the body and strung to pitch. String height and truss rod adjustment will then need to be set, as it is not possible before mounting the neck.
Please Note: Spot leveling is not the same as full fret leveling. There is always a possibility that there may be a slight chance a fret not being 100%. What it will be, is, a lot better than it was, with an improvement of 90 to 99%. Spot leveling is a free courtesy option that we do. A full fret level would normally add another $100 to the price.